Monday, September 12, 2011

Thing #18 Jing / screen capture / podcasts (making and following them)

Jing is cool!  I was unable to download it at work, but I did get it downloaded where I could use it.  This is very cool.  I was very interested in the video part of Jing, this was my main focus.  I really thought it turned out nice.  You really had to get things right in the center of the screen to get it captured on your video.  I wanted to post the video that I created but I felt that it pertained to our library strictly and didn't want to post it to the internet.  It was more informational for our staff.

I was also very interested in Camtasia!  I watched the preview for Camtasia and was very impressed.  It seemed a little more interactive than Jing.  I was also unable to download Camtasia as well, because of how our computers are locked up.  I have already forwarded Thing #18 to my co-workeres and am suggesting to have Camtasia downloaded on my computer.  Even a 30-day trial would be interesting. 

Thanks, for Thing #18!

No comments:

Post a Comment