Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Thing #17 Prezi - I like to move it, move it!

Prezi - WOOOOOWWWWW!  I love it.  I have never seen Prezi before, but I love the tutorial of the whole thing. This is a very useful tool.  It is much better than some of the things we have had as Things because this is a free tool with no download!  I am very impressed with the smothness of Prezi!  I don't know why this is, but if any one knows, or has played Little Big Planet for the Playstation 3, I think Prezi has some similar features or feel.  The movement of Prezi is smooth and interesting not just a whizzing by slide like Powerpoint.

So, I am posting my first attempt at Prezi.  This is very elementary, not very informational, but I wanted to get a feel for it.  Check out my first attempt here:  http://prezi.com/ivur_gngsnsv/prezi-for-23-things/  I am very interested in making a REAL Prezi presentaiton for the NECC library.  I will be working on this in the future and will post it here when I am finished.  I Really Liked Prezi!  Two thumbs up for Thing #17 Prezi!

No comments:

Post a Comment