Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Thing #8 and #9: Google Calendar and Evernote

Google calendar!  Yes Please!  As I have said before I love eveything Google Does.  I have used Google calendar for my boyfriends birthday party actually.  I made an event and sent out an invitation through my gmail.  It worked out quite well, but I did have a few problems.  One problem was that as much as I like google, not everyone else does, so not everyone had access to the calendar with the event.  Everyone still got the informatin, but it was much nicer for the people who already had google accounts, and yes fun was had by all!

I have had Evernote on my laptop for sometime and have only played around with it briefly a few times.  This has given me the opportunity to get more experience.  I like evernote!  I have found it very useful for projects I am working on.  I can create notes on all of the information I have found on a specific project I am working on and compile all the information I want to keep into one spot.  It eliminates having to print off multiple pages and then keep the useful things.  Great Thing everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment