Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thing 4: Current Awareness-Twitter, RSS and Pushnote

Thing 4 has opened a new door for me....I have used RSS feeds, my business computer is not able to use a different browser, so Pushnote is out of the question for me, but I did create a Twitter Account!  I have always been a little sceptical of Twitter, because yes I believe it's all about everyone saying that they are walking to work, or they just woke up, or they just had a tuna sandwich for lunch.  I think I could spend my time a little more wisely, but I stepped outside of my box and created a Twitter account for our Library.  One thing I definetely didn't know, but I think is a great concept are the hashtags!  It can group all one common subject, and this is great.  i am going to keep using Twitter to get the full affect, but so far it's not bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment