Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Thing #23 Reflection - What next?

Well, I have really liked these 23 things.  I have learned some new tools, I have stepped out of my box and thanks to Nebraska Learns 2.0 I am working on furthering my education.  Thank you Nebraska Learns 2.0!  I have really enjoyed these 23 things and would love to do this again sometime.  My plan right now is get into the library Information Science programs and start learning.  I love my position here in the library and 23 things is just helping me to become the best I can be in my position. Thank you again, and I will be working on furthering my education so if I ever run into any of you from Nebraska Learns 2.0, I say keep at it.  :) ;) :) ;) :) ;) :) ;)

1 comment:

  1. I've really enjoyed getting to know you through your blog,a nd am so happy to hear you are getting into a Library and Information Science program!

    ReplyDelete