Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Thing #40 Funky Photos


 
Original
 
redone in Pixlr
 



Original
Redone in Pixlir

Origianl
Redone in Aviary

This is officially my first Thing I have done.  This was so much fun.  I really enjoyed this activity.  I think that I preferred Pixlr over Aviary but it was interesting to see the differences between the two programs.  I really liked the pictures I had found off of various sites and didn't want to ruin them but I do like what I did with them.  I never even realized that it was this easy to find a site that is so differse in the tasks you can complete.



3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had so much fun with this one, as did I. It's always great to enjoy your first lesson as it'll just encourage you to do more in the future. (Feel free to check out some old lessons too.) Thanks for joining the program and I look forward to your future posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pictures! This was my first "thing" too. I hope they're as fun as this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jamie, I really thought this one was very fun as well.

    ReplyDelete